Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Fun!!

This summer has been very different but tonz of fun so far! The first week of June we were finally able to bring Jace home with us. Because Jace was sent home on oxygen we had to spend the night in the hospital with him so we could learn to work all his monitors and just in case we had any questions the nurses were right there for us. Jace did very well we never had any problems with him and his monitor alarms never went off. He was only on the oxygen for 2 weeks once we got him home and we were so so happy to get him off of it because it was such a pain having so many wires and heavy things hooked to him. I am just so grateful my baby boy had no major problems for how early he was.

Bringin baby Jace home!



All loaded up

The first week Jace came home I was definately "baptized by fire" into motherhood. I woke up the first morning with the stomach flu so in between throwing up while I felt ok for a few minutes I would hurry and take care of Jace not knowing much about babies I thought it was absolutely terrible if they cried because they were hungry. I know now I am no super woman and if the baby cries for a minute while his bottle warms up it is no tragedy. The next day I had to take Jace to the Dr. Then the next day after that my poor baby had to get circumsized and on the last day Jace got whatever stomach thing I had and I was back to the Dr. poor Jace was throwing up every time he ate it was awful. Again I know now that babies get sick and its ok you just have to do the best you can with them. After that first crazy week things got so so much better! Jace is a normal healthy baby now. Being a mom is everything I could hope for I don't know how I got so blessed to take care of and be a mom to such a special spirit. Jace is no longer on oxygen and I spend every second I can holding and cuddling my baby boy. Jace is such a good baby he is never fussy or mad he sleeps through everything and he lets mom and dad sleep at night :) Before we had Jace we were told multiple times that once Jace got here we would never enjoy anything again. Ha people are so dumb because we have gone to movies, the store, dinner drove to salt lake pretty much just gone on with our normal lives with no interuption. Jace has made life more enjoyable if anything and I can't imagine my life without him now! He brings Nathan and I so much joy he completed our little family :) 


June 16th was Nathans birthday he turned 23! I met him when he was just 17 which means I have been completely in love with the boy for 7 years. I dunno about him but it has been the best 7 years of my life! For his birthday we went to the spaghetti factory with his family and Joes Crab shack with my family. Both places Jace just slept :) I am sooo proud of the man and daddy Nathan has become in the past 23 years! Happy Birthday baby can't wait to celebrate many many more together!

Also this summer because my dad works for Farmington city he was able to get us cheap passes to the city pool! We have spent almost every Saturday soaking up the sun Jace of course just hangs out in the shade and sleeps but it has been so fun to swim with my nephew Braxton! I seriously love that little boy so much he has the cutest personality and he loves to go swimming especially with his aunt Jessie:) I can't wait till Jace is old enough to swim and play with his cousin.




Cute Little Braxton











Trying to be just like uncle Nate



I Couldn't ask for anything more <3


Love of my life!

This past week we celebrated the 4th of July. We got lucky and Nate got 5 days off of work. We spent Friday celebrating our cousins' Todd and Kyly's wedding day! It was a beautiful day and it was fun to get to spend it with them and to remember back on Nathan and I's wedding day! Best day of my life for sure! Saturday we went swimming then went to cars with my family. Going out with my family now is quite the adventure with all 3 boys lol but Jace was such a good boy he ate his bottle while we waited for the movie to start then slept till we got home :) Sunday we had a BBQ with my family and Monday we spent the day with Nates family at West Point days! It was so much fun and once again Jace just slept through the fireworks. Joran (our sister in law Tylers wife) had a booth at West Point days putting feather extensions in the girls hair so we hung out with them in their booth. Watchin Tyler and his business sense was quite entertaining! I married into the best family!


Family pics. at the wedding






Ready for Cars 2





Jaces' first 4th of July!





On Tuesday we took Jace to get his newborn pictures. I am so excited to get them back they are gonna be super cute! Then Nate took me to Olive Garden! It was an awesome 4th of July Weekend!! This has been such a fun summer so far it has been very different and exciting to experience all the fun traditions with a new baby :)

Nap time with Jace is the absolute best and Nathan is the best Daddy ever!



After a long fun-filled weekend Jace and I were pooped!





All of my boys taking a Sunday nap


Jace && Daddy

Jace is growing so fast and getting so big he doesn't just sleep all day any more so last week we tried to get him to play with his toys.





He seemed interested at first then he just crashed with all the toys around him haha









Jace definately knows his mommy and daddy and its so fun to play with him


Love those big eyes







Jace's bathtime is my absolute favorite time! He is thee cutest thing in this whole world when he is in the tub! And he loves it too!






All clean :)

Lately the only place Jace will sleep is in his swing and he always looks sooo confy!

And of course our fur babies love their new brother!




Having a baby was definately life changing but in the best way possible! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such and amazing family! I love you Jace and Nate!