Monday, January 9, 2012

Jace William Drysdale :)

Jace is almost 8 months old! I can't believe how fast the time goes. As sad as it makes me that he no longer is the little newborn that would cuddle and sleep all day, I absolutely LOVE watching him grow and learn and get cuter by the second :) Here are a few pics. we have taken over the last little while.

Jace recently moved from his bumbo to a high chair and he LOVES it! That little face melts my heart :)


This is Jaces new toy...he recently figured out how to jump and make it bounce it is thee CUTEST thing ever!


Nate and Jace hanging out while we ride horses


Jace is a messy little eater, and he kept staining all of his clothes so he now eats in just a diaper hehe so cute


Jace loves to try and eat his straps haha


This is just one of the many VERY cute outfits Jace got for Christmas! He also got the cute puppy beanie :)



LOVE his eyes


Snugglin with grandma :)

I always ask Nate "How can one little boy bring so much happiness?"
I love being a mom to this precious little angel, I wouldn't trade it for anything!