Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The past few weeks...BEST time of the year!

Last week we were lucky enough to spend a whole week with my mom, and brother and sister and their families up in Bear Lake for a whole week.

We usualy only go up for a weekend or so but we decided to go all out this year and I think it was much needed for all of us.

We are blessed to own a cabin up in Bear Lake West so lodging is free and we usally just bring our own food up so really it is a very inexpensive little vacation.

We spent a few days playing in the sand and relaxing on the beach. oh man it was so so nice. One day we made the adventure up to Jackson Hole. That was fun cuz it has been forever since I have been up there. It is such a gorgeous little town. The drive is also beautiful. We ate at Bubbas BBQ (its a tradition) and we spent the day shopping :) We were lucky enough to have a couple of days of just nothing where we just napped, played games, read, relaxed and ate junk food all day. One day we went over to the clubhouse pool. It was one of my favorite pool days ever :) I had such a good relaxing time. It was the perfect no stress relaxing vacation. Also I am lucky enough to spend my birthday up there every year :}

We made so many memories that will last a life time and I can't wait to head up there again!

Before I jump right into the Bear Lake photos here is a cute one of my cute hubby and the toad we caught at my dads :)

Little man loved playing in the sand at the lake and grandma spoiled them like always with tonz of sand toys :)

Baby Jace and cousin Isaac

Love that little face :)





All three sweet boys playing together

My sweet nephew

Shopping in Jackson Hole









The gorgeous view from our cabin

So if any of  you know me very well, you know that I have serious knee issues. I am supposed to have a ligament replacement surgery but I just keep putting it off. I really think its time. But no time is a good time. So we went on a walk one night and we took all four dogs and both babies. I had both of my dogs on a leash and for some reason they just wanted to run home. ugh. So as we were going down a loose gravel hill my knee went out of the socket and my right foot slipped on the gravel dragging my left foot behid it. It was a steep hill so I slid pretty far. It hurt so bad and swelled for a couple days and now it looks like a  disgusting wound :( but my hubby was a good dr. and took good care of me. :)


Jace and Grandma sittin' by the fire roasting mallows :)


First time eating grahm crackers and now they are his favorite :)

Grandma and Jace lounging by the pool

My presents from my hubby for my 22nd birthday thanks baby!

I love this man so so so much!

My boys on my birthday :)

For more summer fun and bear lake fun check out my facebook :)

Have an awesome rest of the week!