Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Drysdale

So its true! Most have you have probably heard by now that Nathan and I are gonna have a baby! I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and the morning sickness is already killing me. But my cute husband takes such good care of me! Every time i feel like something I can finally eat he runs out and gets it for me no matter how late or crazy it seems he also helps by doing all the house work so I can just sleep and rest! Its amazing how tired and exhausted you feel all the time :( He also picked up more hours so I don't have to work as much. Prince Charming? I think YES!! We have been busy figuring out Doctors and finances but i think we have finally got it and we can just be so excited now (which we are). We found out yesterday that our baby has a  brain and its heart is beating its so surreal for me knowing its in my tummy. We will definately keep everyone updated!


My husbands cute remedy for morning sickness :)