Saturday, November 27, 2010

November

So during the huge blizzard we had this past week Nate and I ran a whole bunch of errands which included getting all of our Christmas stuff. We got our first tree and stockings. It is kind of a Charlie Brown tree but it looks perfect in our cute little house. We spent that night listening to christmas music and decorating while it snowed tonz and tonz. We are so excited to spend our first Christmas together! This past week was also Thanksgiving and I definately have so much to be grateful for. We got to spend the day with both of our families. We first went to Nate's uncles work place where he has a big conference room where we got stuffed the first time. We also made and wrote Nick on little ornaments that Nate's mom is going to make for his tree. We then went to my parents where we first took a nap then made a green bean casserole. We stuffed ourselves again and watched football :) It was the perfect Thanksgiving Nate and I both have such amazing families it is so good we live close and get to spend lots of time with each of them. Yesterday (Black Friday) Nate had the day off (thank goodness) so we slept in then braved the crowds and spent the day together shopping and going to eat. I was so exhausted by the end of the day being pregnant if I don't get a nap during the day I don't make it past 6. My husband has taken such good care of me though, leaving at least 2 times this week that I can remember to quench my crazy food cravings. Two being during the blizzard, he left Tuesday night to get stuff for minestrone soup then that morning he got up early and ran to Mcdondalds to get me a fruit and yogurt parfait and just last night I saw hot dogs on the food network and I just had to have one so even though we were both dead from our long day he went to Maverick and got me a Bahama Mama. I am so so grateful for him so glad I have his support otherwise there is no way I would make it through this whole being pregnant thing.


Our cute little baby tree



Stockings!!



Everybody decided to sleep on me during the Holy War :)