Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time!

This Christmas was so so special this year mostly because after 4 years its the first one Nathan and I have been married and because it was the first Christmas my family has had any babies. We spent Christmas Eve with Nathans family first we opened the presents we got for eachother we draw names so it was fun. It was also fun because Felisha (nicks girlfriend) spent the night with us. Carin ( nates mom) made her famous chicken noodle soup which was so yummy as always. After that we went to my Grandpa Hokansons house it was so good to see every one. We don't get together much now that everyone is starting to grow up so it was good to catch up with every one. We also played the White Elephant gift game I got and orange and candy and Nathan got a Bratz DVD. We also got alot of yummy food there its hard for me tho because I can't eat as much as I used to since I got pregnant there just isn't room. Oh I forgot the best part of Christmas Eve, my cute husband being so excited made me get up early and open a present from him. He got me a heated blanket and oh my goodness that thing is my favorite I love love love it. So does Hamilton our little Chug. On Christmas morning we both woke up around 7 because we were so excited! We took turns opening gifts and our puppies were busy chewing on the bones they got. Nathan got me perfume, clothes, scentsy bars, and a diamond necklace :) but my biggest present was a new 2009 Mitsibushi Lancer. Its my mommy car :) Nathans big presents from me were a really nice watch and a really nice snowboarding jacket. We had so much fun and Nathan made pasta for breakfast lol I know weird but you just have to know us to know it makes perfect sense. After getting ready we rushed down to the Drysdales because Nick got to call from Tennesee :) it was so good to hear from him! We also opened presents from them. They got us a whole bunch of gift cards so we could go to movies and dinner for free which will be way nice they also gave us a down comforter which is like sleeping on heaven and the cutest rocking horse for the baby :) After hanging out and spending time with everybody we went to my parents. We had a huge amazing Christmas dinner thanks to my mommy and daddy and then we opened presents where we completely spoiled with a laptop and wireless internet for a year! It was also so fun to see my little nephew open all his toys and get so excited! Next year there will be 3 little babies it will be so fun. As we let that night instead of being so thankful for all the gifts we got I just couldn't stop thinking about how lucky we are that we all live so close to eachother and that it is so easy for all of us to get together and spend time together. I am truly the happiest when I am with my family. I hope it will stay the same for a really long time. Christmas was amazing but I hate to admit that I am kinda glad it is over and I can relax, which I will be doing lots of because I work at a school I get the rest of this week off. We hope everyone else enjoyed the holidays as much as us.


the little Christmas Chug


Babies first horse:) Its tail wags and it makes horsee noises! TOO CUTE


Nathans watch

My mommy car :)