Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My little man is growing up WAY too fast!

So, about once a week I watch my nephew Isaac. Jace LOVES it when he comes over cuz usually its just me and him hanging out so he loves having another baby to play with.




As you can tell in the above pics. Jaces hair was getting out of control. lol I cant believe we already had to give him a hair cut I thought that didnt happen for awhile. So yesterday we took him over to my sister in law Jorans and she gave him a super cute hair cut.

He was a little nervous at first



Then as soon as the clippers touched his little head he lost it. He wasn't very happy but it seriously was the cutest thing ever!


He looks like such a cute big boy now I absolutely love it! Thanks Joran you did a great job :)


Aren't my boys just the absolute cutest?? Oh I just love them so so much!

HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!